All I wanted for Christmas (literally) was expo markers! I got really lucky because that is what I wanted! :) While we were enjoying family company at my Grandparent's house my Aunt and I got on the topic of how messy dry-erase markers can be, especially when you "loose" all of your materials for erasing. She gave me a simple quick idea to solve the missing eraser mystery.
All you have to do is hot glue a pom-pom to the end of the dry erase marker. Hmm.. imagine that, something so simple it didn't even cross my mind (or I'm just over whelmed by the first year teaching thing to think simple). So I tested it out.. With super glue because I couldn't find my glue gun and I had PLENTY of super glue.
 |
| The easiest dry erase eraser! |
Have a good weekend all!
Leslie
Thanks for these info sharing. Very helpful.
ReplyDeletePull and Dry | Easy Dry