01 July, 2014

The Final Countdown...

"This is the final Countdown Post!" Complete with video see the right side of your screen.

Yes, I am a dork.. If you haven't figured that out already... well then you haven't been reading the right blog. Anyways.... 10.5 days until I leave the wonderful State of Wisconsin and make my way down to just as wonderful Republic of Chile! Yes, I'm super excited! No, I'm not sure if everything work out as planned, but hey I signed up for an adventure.

I am paying off my student loans today.. and my credit card too! I'm officially going to Santiago debt free when I click the submit payment button. My goal of being debt free when I go down to Santiago will be achieved! :) woot! *jump up and down*

Now... I just need to get a move on getting rid of things I won't need, things I don't want, and things that are necessary to take down to Santiago. Yes, I have 10 days.. But with all the activities and all the "See you laters" I have planned this next week and a half... it doesn't leave much time for going through things. Not to mention I have to pack my life away  in a suitcase, backpacking backpack, dufflebag, and a regular backpack. That all have a weight limit.. This should get interesting.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment