14 April, 2014

9 Games, 2 Good Days with Friends, and One Tired Lester Later...

I had men's state bowling tournament this past weekend. I spent Saturday night and most of Sunday in a bowling alley, except this time I wasn't coaching I was bowling. This was my first year bowling men's state with a bunch of people I bowled with in college. It was a lot of fun, and I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in eons thanks to my busy life.

My friends and I at Men's State. 
Despite having a good time, I am so exhausted right now (Yes, even after a full night of sleep). I didn't realize hanging out with people until 1 A.M. on a Saturday night and then getting up at 7:30 A.M on Sunday to bowl 6 games could be that tiring. After we finished singles and doubles yesterday I went home and laid on the couch and finished reading The Maze Runner (good book BTW), and hung out with my parents. I passed out in my bed at 8:30 P.M. listening to the rain hit the roof (The most relaxing sound in the world).

Before I passed out I remembered just four years ago instead of going to bed after a bowling tournament on a Sunday, I would have been in the library until 10 or 11 P.M. scrambling to finish homework that was due Monday morning... Probably still hungover from the party Saturday night... Life certainly has changed since the old college bowling days.



Have a good Monday everyone!
Leslie





No comments:

Post a Comment