The music video sums up my thoughts about the end of this week! The end of this school week starts my SPRING BREAK! I'm so happy and ready for it to arrive! This stretch between the 2nd trimester conferences and Easter has been the longest part of the year so far, but I know when I get back time will really fly. As soon as spring break is over, I have to go to the 7th grade retreat, and then Camp Grey with the 8th graders. So I basically have a 2 week spring break... or at least 2 weeks without classes.
Two weeks after Camp Grey I am going to Chicago (One of my most favorite cities in the whole world) with the 6th graders. The week after there is Field Day and an in-service.. then there's only like 2 weeks left of the school year....And the BAM.. 8th grade graduation and the a month later is Chile.
I can not believe that I have only 50 days until the end of the school year (including weekends and holidays)... 50 days left of my first year as an ESL teacher.
Leslie
p.s I don't own the rights to this music video or lyrics.. I just enjoy listening to Pharrell's lovely voice and song.
No comments:
Post a Comment