I really want to change my lifestyle and become more active and healthier. Especially when I move to Santiago. To help me with this I have decided to run a race in Santiago when I live down there (Or in another city possibly? You never know). During my search I stumbled up this website...
Corre.cl
It has information on all of the races throughout the country. My goal is to be able to run a 10K by early next year. I'm giving myself ample time because I don't know how stressed I will be when I get down there, and don't want to over do it. If I feel up to it I can always pick a closer date to run a 10K.
I have also wanted to do a color run. (You know the one where you run and they throw different colors at you and you become a rainbow) but have never had the chance to do one here. I always seemed to miss them. I found the website for The Color Run in Chile. It doesn't have updated information on the this next year's races, but I'm going to keep checking it.
(It also costs.. according to last years and the only price I could find was 10.990 CLP.... Thats about 22$ USD. To me that's cheap. The Color Run costs about 45$ in the US. It also seems that a lot of the races are slightly cheaper in Chile compared to the US. I have to investigate more and see what comes in the racing kit..)
Happy Running,
Leslie
No comments:
Post a Comment